How to Make Your Own Quarantine Brunch – Blog Brew Collab
Many of us are in quarantine right now and are missing out on brunch with the girls. I have a collab with a few other bloggers and have decided to show you how to enjoy a quick quarantine brunch.
The ingredients for fluffy American pancakes:
- 1 cup (120g) all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup (240 ml) milk
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
We all enjoy fluffy pancakes. I think they are also a great idea for a quarantine brunch. Follow these easy steps below:
- First, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Then mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix (do not overmix).
- My secret: let the batter sit for a minute or two. It will allow the baking powder to activate and make your pancakes fluffy.
- Heat oil or butter in a skillet and once hot, add a few tablespoons of the batter, making sure they don’t spread out to the outside.
- Cook for a minute, until fluffy. Flip, and cook for another minute.
The ingredients for toppings (this is optional)
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 2 bananas
- 10 strawberries
- 5 slices of bacon
To make your pancakes a real quarantine brunch you have got to add the toppings. However, as stated above you can enjoy your pancakes without the extra toppings
Tip: cook the bacon in the over at a low temperature, that way you can focus on everything else.
The ingredients for the egg
- Milk (30 ml)
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Butter for frying
- Wisk eggs with milk together
- Add salt and pepper
- Fry in some butter for taste
Please note the measurements specified are for two or more. You would need to increase the amount for more the one person!
I hope you take some time to create your own quarantine brunches. There will certainly be more quarantine bunch recopies on MBV’s so be sure to subscribe for the next one.
Related posts – How to Make Banana with me 🙂
Also, don’t forget to follow me on TikTok @mybreakingviews
- 1st April – Introduction over at https://perselem.blog
- 2nd April – Head over to https://talesofbelle.com
- 3rd April – Head over to https://mrssleejones.com
- 4th April – Head over to https://perselem.blog
- 5th April – You reading the post now!!
- 6th April – Head over to https://introvertedcreativity.com
- 7th April – Head over to https://kirstymarie.co.uk
- 8th April – Head over to https://chimmyville.co.uk
- 9th April – Head over to https://wondererandtraveller.wordpress.com
- 10th April – Head over to https://themakeupbybeth.com